Thanks for your interest in supporting VIA’s programs for families facing the challenges of autism. Your gift can have life-changing impact for the individuals and families we serve. Examples of what your gift can support include:
- $10,000 can support intensive Outpatient self-care training for a school-aged child
- $5,000 can support Crisis Management Training for 5 families
- $1,000 can purchase adaptive communications devices for non-verbal students and adults
- $500 can purchase adaptive physical education equipment for mobility-challenged students and adults
- $300 can support a personalized needs assessment for 1 family
- $150 can purchase 1 hour of clinical or training services
Please give generously. If you wish to discuss your donation you can contact Peggy Caister at pcaister[at]viaschool[dot]org, or 923-8252.
Thank you again for your support of our mission, our staff, and the families we serve!