VIA is on the lookout for behavior analysts to join our leadership team!
Lead a team of passionate, highly-trained instructors.
Collaborate with other behavior analysts.
Design your own professional path.
Live in one of the best cities in the nation.
And create a brighter future for people with autism.
Are you ready? Apply now.
Why choose the James C. Hormel School?
- Center-based treatment (no travel)
- A team of licensed behavior analysts
- Caseload of 8 students
- Lead a team of specifically trained 1:1 staff
- Collaborate with a Special Education Teacher, Speech Language Pathologist, and Clinical Social Worker
- CARF accredited with the report noting, “the program staff training at VIA is superior,” and VIA is the “gold standard in the field”
Why choose the Virginia Institute of Autism?
- Opportunities for applied research, BCBA supervision & teaching
- Tuition reimbursement, conference & professional development funds
- 2013 “Family Friendly Employer Award,” Charlottesville Youth and Family Services
Why choose Charlottesville?
- Yahoo’s #1 City to Live in the Country
- Travelers Today’s Best College Town in America
- Whether you love hiking and mountain views, theater and film festivals, wineries and microbreweries, farmers’ markets, a festive nightlife or fine dining, Charlottesville has a niche for you!
Click here to apply now and start your journey with VIA.